Vanessa Gem Midweight Puffer with Fox Fur Trim
Take on whatever the day brings in this midweight puffer. Its longer cut adds extra coverage, zipper side vents allow for easy-movement, and down-mix fill adds near weightless warmth. Plus, the jacket has trendy touches that complete the look, like striped knit cuffs, a fox fur collar, and a detachable hood. Available in Abyss and Black.
- Water repellent
- Measures 28" from shoulder to hemline
- Removable fox fur collar
- Detachable hood
- Covered zipper front with snap buttons
- Knit cuffs with stripe detail
- Zipper pockets
- Fluffy mellow pile pocket lining
- Side zipper vents with tiered panel detail
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Other Shell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Other Lining: 100% Nylon
- Filling: 90% Down, 10% Feathers (Ethically Sourced Down)
- Other Filling: 100% Polyester
- Cuff Knit: 98% Polyester, 2% Spandex
- Pocket Bag: 100% Polyester
- Real Fur Trim: Dyed Fox Skin
- Fur Country of Origin: Finland
- Jacket: Remove Real Fur Detachable Collar before Dry Clean
- Real Fur Collar: Dry Clean by Furrier Method Only
Model shown in Black and Abyss is 5’10” (177 cm) wearing a US size Small
Fits true to size, order normal size
Dawn Levy is a contemporary American outerwear and accessories brand that is representative of today’s modern culture. The brand redefines “approachable” by using flawlessly curated materials that capture the essence of modern sensibility. The collection is intuitively crafted to enhance femininity.
Created as a reflection of Dawn's own signature style, her designs are distinctly feminine, formed with flattering silhouettes and produced with only the most luxurious imported fabrics. Elegant trims with rich detailing are trademarks of her collections. The line ranges from goose down coats and parkas to cashmere blends with a distinctly Dawn Levy perspective.
Thanks to her unique design eye and the collection's versatile styles, fabrics and shapes, the Dawn Levy brand achieves the elegance and ease every fashion forward woman seeks.